Continent 8 Technologies’ primary co-location facility in Paris is located in Magny-les-Hameux, a former military site owned by EADS (European Aeronautic Defence and Space) it benefits from a legacy of outstanding physical security and construction and connectivity. This is connected to our second network presence in Paris which enables diversified high capacity connectivity to multiple tier 1 carriers and an additional breakout point for our global MPLS backbone.
- Highly secure ex-Military facility
- ISO 9001, 27001 and 14001 certified facilities
A comprehensive suite of services and solutions are available from our Paris data centre from traditional co-location to fully managed solutions, designed to meet your organisations needs now, and into the future.
- Multiple Tier 1 carrier connections
- Diversified multi-gig-E Paths between sites
- Private backbone network to North America, London, Isle of Man, Gibraltar, Milan and Malta via layer 3 MPLS network controlled by Continent 8 end to end
- Manned facility, multilevel, including biometric, access control with CCTV monitored 24/7
- Fully redundant cooling systems in a minimum N+1 configuration
- Mechanical, electrical and network systems monitored 24 x 7 by expert engineers
- Fire and water leak protection systems
- Average 4 kVA per rack up to 5 kVA per rack dual power provision